The National Arts Council invites individuals and registered organisations active in arts to submit their applications for project funding.
1. The National Arts Council invites individuals and registered organisations active in theatre, dance, crafts, literature, music, multi-discipline and visual arts to submit their applications for project funding. Applications are invited for projects that will impact on the arts in the society, support transformation and redress in the arts; support growth and development in the arts; support women and people with disabilities in the arts; support artistic innovation and contribution to job creation in the arts.
2. Post- graduate students wishing to pursue arts studies overseas are also invited to apply.
Please note that the NAC will have only ONE funding session for project funding in 2013.
Conditions for funding:
- All relevant sections of the application form must be filled in completely;
- All requested documentation must be submitted with the application form;
- Applications must be submitted on or before 15 March 2013.
Outcomes date: 09 June 2013
Please note that late and incomplete applications will not be considered at all and no exceptions will be made. Application forms are available from the National Arts Council office or can be downloaded from www.nac.org.za
For more information, contact the Arts Development Officers at the NAC office.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY POSTED, COURIERED AND HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
National Arts Council, PO Box 500, Newtown, 2113
66 Margaret Mcingana Street, Market Theatre Precinct, Newtown, 2113.
Tel: 011 838 1383
Fax: 011 838 6363